Behavior Analysis Career at New Way Day Services
Start a passionate Behavior Analysis Career at New Way Day Services. We are now seeking qualified personnel to provide Behavior Analysis Services in Miami-Dade and Broward County. We typically work 1 on 1 to provide In Home ABA Therapy for our clients. The job descriptions are listed below. To become Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Associate Behavior Analyst go to Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
To apply for a position, complete the Application Form at the bottom of the page and send your resume/C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Career
- High school diploma. At least two years of college preferred.
- At least one class in applied behavior analysis (EAB/ABA) at the 3000 level.
- Experience working with children.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- A desire to proceed with graduate studies in a related field with emphasis in behavior analysis.
- 40 Hour RBT Training
- RBT Certification
- Caseload of 1 to 2 clients, 10-20 hours per week per case.
- Implement ABA/Autism language, learning programs, and academic programs.
- Collect individual progress data.
- Assist in the development course of treatment for those cases that are assigned within the guidelines of the agency.
- Assist in the creation of materials and program development.
- Conduct parent training to assist the BCBA in generalization.
- Maintain program books.
- Varies, depending upon experience and education. There are excellent opportunities for advancement.
BCBA and BCaBA Career
BCBA and BCaBA Requirements:
- Current certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Experience in evaluation and treatment of children who are diagnosed as emotionally disabled.
- Experience in the development of maladaptive interventions and objectives for individuals with emotionally disabled children.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (graphing data) and the use of an iPad or Android device.
BCBA and BCaBA Responsibilities:
- Caseload of at least 6 clients, 4-10 hours per month per case.
- Provide supervision and quality assurance of Behavior Assistant to ensure proper use of applied behavior analysis in the session.
- Develop behavior support plans to train parents and Behavior Assistants on how to handle maladaptive behavior
- Parent training in order to generalize the concepts used in therapy.
- Update objectives according to the data gathered.
- Ensure that all treatment methodologies are evidence-based and reflect the most recent research findings.
BCBA and BCaBA Salary:
- Competitive pay contingent on experience and having current certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Please have the following documentation available before starting your application:
- Driver’s License
- Resume and Cover Letter
If you have any questions, please call us at 305-597-3861 so we can respond to any of your inquiries.