Behavior Analysis Career at New Way Day Services
Start a passionate Behavior Analysis Career at New Way Day Services. We are now seeking qualified personnel to provide Behavior Analysis Services in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
We typically work one-on-one to provide In Home ABA Therapy for our clients. To become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Associate Behavior Analyst go to Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
The job descriptions are listed below. To apply for a position, complete the application form at the bottom of the page and send your resume/C.V. to email@example.com
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Career
- High school diploma. At least two years of college preferred.
- At least one class in applied behavior analysis (EAB/ABA) at the 3000 level.
- Experience working with children.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- A desire to proceed with graduate studies in a related field with emphasis in behavior analysis.
- 40 Hour RBT Training
- RBT Certification
- Caseload of 1 to 2 clients, 10-20 hours per week per case.
- Implement ABA/Autism language, learning programs, and academic programs.
- Collect individual progress data.
- Assist in the development course of treatment for those cases that are assigned within the guidelines of the agency.
- Assist in the creation of materials and program development.
- Conduct parent training to assist the BCBA in generalization.
- Maintain program books.
- Varies, depending upon experience and education. There are excellent opportunities for advancement.
BCBA and BCaBA Career
BCBA and BCaBA Requirements:
- Current certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Experience in evaluation and treatment of children who are diagnosed as emotionally disabled.
- Experience in the development of maladaptive interventions and objectives for individuals with emotionally disabled children.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (graphing data) and the use of an iPad or Android device.
BCBA and BCaBA Responsibilities:
- Caseload of at least 6 clients, 4-10 hours per month per case.
- Provide supervision and quality assurance of Behavior Assistant to ensure proper use of applied behavior analysis in the session.
- Develop behavior support plans to train parents and Behavior Assistants on how to handle maladaptive behavior
- Parent training in order to generalize the concepts used in therapy.
- Update objectives according to the data gathered.
- Ensure that all treatment methodologies are evidence-based and reflect the most recent research findings.
BCBA and BCaBA Salary:
- Competitive pay contingent on experience and having current certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Please have the following documentation available before starting your application:
- Driver’s License
- Resume and Cover Letter
If you have any questions, please call us at 305-597-3861 so we can respond to any of your inquiries.